TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF NJATA-APP
- Njata App is the property of Truckside Advertising (K) Ltd.
- By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app.
- We are offering you this app to use for your own personal use without cost, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. Each subscriber shall download their own app from the website for free .You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Truckside Advertising (K) Ltd.
- You, at your own cost, are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the Access Devices, adequate and reliable internet access from a suitable service provider and all telecommunication facilities, services, products and other equipment needed to access the internet to download the Njata-App App and to use the Njata-App Service. The quality of your Internet connection may affect the quality of the Njata-App Service, beyond the control of Njata-App
- The subscription fee once paid is not refundable. The subscription fee excludes any internet, data, service provider or Access Device costs, which shall be for your own account. not include any internet data
- Njata App is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and without any reason or notice.
- Njata-App may issue reasonable instructions, manuals and guidelines relating to the use, implementation, operation and security of the Njata-App Service and the Njata-App App. You must comply with these instructions, manuals and guidelines.
- Njata-App collects and processes personal information about you when you register and use the Njata-App Service and download and install the Njata-App App. Njata-App will handle the collection, processing and storage of your personal information confidentially and shall not disclose to any third parties.
- By using the Njata-App App and the Njata-App Service, you consent to Njata-App collecting technical information about the Access Devices and related software, hardware and peripherals. Njata-App will use this to improve its products and to provide the Njata-App Service to you. The Njata-App App will enable Njata-App to make use of location data sent to Njata-App from the Access Devices. You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services on the Access Device.
- If you modify or attempt to modify your Access Device in any way or use software that is designed to modify your Access Device, override, or disable any security features on your Device or its operating system, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. There are security features included in the Njata-App Service and the Njata-AppApp which are designed to operate with the Access Device according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- You acknowledge and accept the risks that information transmitted through the internet or any other communication system, including a wireless communication system, is susceptible to unlawful and unauthorized access, interception, and distortion and monitoring.
- You are only entitled to use the Njata-App Service and stream or download the Content through the methods permitted by Njata-App, which may include through the use of the Njata-App website, or the use of the Njata-App App.
- Njata-App may offer different packages as part of the Njata-App Service. Each type of package will have restrictions on the number of concurrent streams of Content to an Access Device registered to a Njata-App Account of a Subscriber to that package. These restrictions are determined by Njata-App and details can be obtained from Njata-App prior to subscribing to a package. The number of concurrent streams of Content that are allowed to an Access Device registered to your Njata-App Account at any time, will depend on the particular type of package that you subscribe to. You must not exceed the number of concurrent streams of Content to an Access Device registered to your Njata-App Account that apply to the particular package to which you have subscribed.
- The Njata-App Service and the Njata-App App may only be used by you in a lawful manner in the way that Njata-App specifically intended and for your personal and non-commercial purposes (the ‘Permitted Use’).
You may not (or allow anybody else to) undertake any of the following
- Rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify, copy, display, distribute, communicate, transmit, publish or broadcast the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or the Content;
- use the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App website or the Njata-App App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with the agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously;
- perform any act which is illegal, fraudulent or violates or infringes any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined in these Njata-App Terms);
- use any means to access, index, frame or link to the Njata-App Service (including the Content) in a way that is not authorized by Njata-App;
- use any means to remove, disable, bypass, or circumvent any Content protection or access control mechanisms, including those intended to prevent the unauthorized download, streaming, capture, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, use or distribution of the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or the Content;
- access the Njata-App Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including through the use of robots, spiders or offline readers other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Njata-App Service or the Content and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content;
- introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, computer code, malware, instructions, devices or other materials that are designed to disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of any Access Device, services, data, storage media, programs, equipment or communications, or otherwise interfere with operations thereof (‘Destructive Code’) into the Content or the technology used by Njata-App or any other person, including the Njata-App website, the Njata-App App or the Njata-App Service;
- damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the Content, the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App website, the Njata-App App or the technology used by Njata-App or other persons, or the Njata-App Accounts of Subscribers or other users;
- remove, modify, disable, block, obscure or otherwise impair any advertising displayed on, or used in connection with, the Njata-App Service (including the Content), the Njata-App website or the Njata-App App;
- use the Njata-App Service to advertise or promote products or services that are not expressly approved by Njata-App;
- Encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to liability;
- interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App website, or the Njata-App App;
- unless permitted by applicable law, attempt to discover or, reverse engineer the object code and other materials forming part of the Technology used to provide the Njata-App Service, or the Content, or the Njata-App website, or the Njata-App App;
- Receive or charge money, favours or other consideration for allowing any other person to use or access the Njata-App Service, the Content or your Njata-App Account; and/or
- Collect or harvest any information or data or attempt to decipher any transmissions from the servers or systems which run the Njata-App Service or the Njata-App App.
15.A Subscriber must be 18 years of age or older to register for the Njata-App Service. If an Authorized User is younger than 18 years of age, then such Authorized User may only use the Njata-App Service under the supervision of the Subscriber or another Authorised User that is 18 years of age or older.
16.You must supervise all use of the Njata-App Service and the Njata-App App through your Njata-App Account, and every person using the Access Devices registered to your Njata-App Account. Certain Content may be subject to age restrictions, contain strong language or other material which may offend sensitive viewers or be inappropriate for younger viewers or certain categories of viewers. Njata-App will attempt to provide appropriate audience guidelines relating to the Content.
17.It is your responsibility to manage access and you must take all reasonable steps to prevent the viewing of Content by people below the prescribed age restriction specified by Njata-App or by any applicable regulatory authority. You must also ensure that parental guidance restrictions and requirements are adhered to.
18.A Subscriber’s subscription to use the Njata-App Service will commence when the Subscriber registers to use the Njata-App Service and Njata-App accepts the registration. The agreement entered into will continue until it is ended by the Subscriber or Njata-App in one of the ways set out in these Njata-App Terms.
- Intellectual property
- You acknowledge that the Content made available to you through the Njata-App Service is owned by, or licensed to, Njata-App and are protected by laws, including intellectual property law. All Intellectual Property Rights, including all rights in and to the Njata-App Service, Njata-App website, the Njata-App App and Content, of whatsoever nature existing now and in the future, remain the absolute property of Njata-App and that of its content producers. Where any of the Content has been licensed to Njata-App or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
- You will not use the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or the Content in any way that constitutes a violation of any law (including intellectual property law), or an infringement or misappropriation of the rights of Njata-App (including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights), or the rights or Intellectual Property Rights of licensors or any third party. In these Njata-App Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ include all intellectual property rights, including (without limitation) copyright, patents, designs, database rights, know-how, confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, domain names and all other intellectual property rights.
- You will not, at any time, acquire any rights, including any Intellectual Property Rights, in or to the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App website, the Njata-App App or the Content other than the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Njata-App Service and the Njata-App App for non-commercial use only in accordance with these Njata-App Terms. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, perform, transmit or commercially exploit the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or the Content in any manner whatsoever and no Content delivered to an Access Device may be redistributed or copied from that Access Device.
- The Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App and Content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and without any warranty or other obligation whatsoever. Njata-App is not obliged to ensure that the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or Content will meet your expectations, be available and accessible at all times, be uninterrupted, error free, secure, or free from Destructive Code.
- Njata-App and its affiliates will not be responsible to you (and Njata-App hereby excludes all liability) for any loss, liability or damage whatsoever resulting from any:
- (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the Njata-App website, the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App or the Content;
- (ii) damage resulting from access to and use of the Njata-App Service or the Njata-App App;
- iii) any interruption of transmission to or from the Njata-App App or the Content or in the technology used by you or Njata-App to download, provide or receive the Njata-App App, the Njata-App Services or the Content;
- (iv) any lost data arising out of the installation or use of the Njata-App Service or the Njata-App App; or
- (v) Any unauthorized access to or use of the infrastructure of Njata-App and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- You hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify Njata-App and its affiliates and agree to hold Njata-App and its affiliates harmless against any loss, liability, costs, and damages which they may suffer as a result of: (i) you infringing any person’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights, in relation to the Njata-App Service, the Njata-App App and Content; and (ii) you failing to comply with these Njata-App Terms.
—–Enjoy Njata-App with family and friends——